Welcome to the company ! we have many years of professional experience !
sales@yeesain.com +86-19103857207

Is the down jacket cleaning wipes sold online easy to use

Henan Yeesain Health Technology Co., Ltd. is a professional manufacturer and excels in producing disposable hygiene products. It owns many brands such as “Deyo” “Yeesain”. Based on the long-term understanding of marketing requirements, we also sell on JD.com, Tmall, Taobao, PDD, Amazon, etc. 2018 Sales Amount of baby Wipes was 8.5 Million dollars on Alibaba Taobao platform, Sales Amount of Underpad 5.4 Million dollars. Total annual sales of more than 40 million dollars. we have 5 advanced hygiene care series production lines and a production capacity of more than 4 million pieces per day. It mainly produces baby care products, medical underpads series, an incontinence pad, maternity series. The company strictly implements the international quality standards, has obtained ISO9001 & CE certificates.

Certificate of Honor

CONTACT US

Customer satisfaction is our first goal!

Phone

+86-19103857207

E-Mail

sales@yeesain.com

Address

Jinxiu Business Building, 16th floor, Songshan South Road, Erqi District, Zhengzhou, Henan, China

Is the down jacket cleaning wipes sold online easy to use
World Leading Manufacturer of Infection Control Wipes
World Leading Manufacturer of Infection Control Wipes

Activating disinfectant requires you to run water onto a dry wipe that has a powder disinfectant in it. Then squeeze the impregnated wipe to remove the excessive water/disinfectant. 1: Adsorption of active ingredients of surface disinfectants depends on the type of fabric used for surface treatment.

SPEC4 Disinfectant Wipes
SPEC4 Disinfectant Wipes

SPEC4 Disinfectant ,Wipes, Safety Data Sheet ` Date of issue: 1/16/2018 Revision date: 01/16/2018 Version: 2.1 P GHS SDS Page 4 of 5 Serious eye damage/irritation : Not classified pH: 10.5 - 12 -Tested using the ,liquid component, of the towelette Respiratory or skin sensitization : May cause an allergic skin reaction. Germ cell mutagenicity : Not ...

Non-woven Disposable wet Wipes Specification
Non-woven Disposable wet Wipes Specification

4.2 Properties of non-woven wet ,wipes, Non-woven hygienic wet ,wipes, shall comply with the requirements given in table 1 Characteristic Unit Requirement Test method Fibre Composition % A blend of at least 20 % cellulose and the remaining ,percentage, of 80 % polyester KS ISO 1833-1:2006 Size Length mm As declared on the label Annex B

The Classification of Alcohol Wipes - Daniels Training ...
The Classification of Alcohol Wipes - Daniels Training ...

First of all, some necessary conditions regarding the alcohol ,wipes, I am about to classify: Towelettes are saturated with a Class 3 Flammable ,Liquid, of packing group II or III. Amount of Class 3 Flammable ,Liquid, in each sealed packet is less than 10 mL. No free ,liquid, …

Wet wipes having a liquid wipe composition with anti ...
Wet wipes having a liquid wipe composition with anti ...

What is claimed is: 1. A wet wipe comprising: a wipe substrate; and a ,liquid, wipe composition having an anti-adhesion ,component,, the anti-adhesion ,component, including an organopolysiloxane having the following structure: wherein p+q=1 to 2000, R 1 is independently selected from a monovalent hydrocarbon group or hydroxyl group, and R 2 and R 3 are independently selected from a monovalent ...

Composite nonwovens in wipes - ScienceDirect
Composite nonwovens in wipes - ScienceDirect

1/1/2014, · ,Wipes, designed to pick up aqueous ,liquid, are made from hydrophilic materials such as rayon, wood pulp and cotton. ,Wipes, to pick up oil-based ,liquids, are made from hydrophobic fibres such as polypropylene and polyester, ... bicomponent fibres of 2 and 3 deniers. The weight ,proportion, of core pulp ,component, in composite was about 30%.

Chat Online Inquiry Email

Business cooperation

+86-19103857207

Company address

Jinxiu Business Building, 16th floor, Songshan South Road, Erqi District, Zhengzhou, Henan, China

Related link:

IPA wipes